(updated on December 7, 2023)
* We are sorry we will open the Paper Submission system very soon, hopefully by December 15, 2023. We very much appreciate your kind understanding.
WPTCE2024 will consist of the following six (6) presentation contents:
1. Workshops (to be held on May 8, 2024)
2. School (to be held on May 8, 2024)
3. Regular Sessions (oral) (to be held on May 9-11, 2024)
4. Special Sessions (oral) (to be held on May 9-11, 2024)
5. Panel Sessions (to be held on May 9-11, 2024)
6. Poster Sessions (to be held on May 9-11, 2024)
(*The dates above are yet to be determined.)
Workshops, Special Sessions, and Panel Sessions will be planned by session organizers, and the presenters and/or panelists will be solicited by the session organizers.
(If you are interested in organizing a session, see here.)
On the other hand, Regular Sessions and Poster Sessions will consist of contributed papers. (There may be some invited papers in Regular Sessions.)
School will be organized by the WPTCE2024 Steering Committee.
2. Paper Submission
Authors for Regular Sessions (oral), Special Sessions (oral), and Poster Sessions must submit a PDF manuscript for review to our Paper Submission System called EDAS. All the submitted manuscripts will undergo our peer-review process. Determination of oral or poster will be made by our Technical Program Committee.
The Paper Submission System (EDAS) will open around
the end of November 2023 December 15, 2023, but you can get ready for your submission using the “template” below.
Please note that this template is based on the IEEE paper template, but we have made a minor modification. You must not put any text at the bottom of the first page, although the original IEEE template has a copyright notice there. The copyright notice will be later added on our end after the final manuscripts of the accepted papers have been submitted to EDAS.
The manuscripts for review must be three (3) pages or less, but the final manuscripts can be four (4) pages maximum. (There is no minimum limit for page numbers.)
3. Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore
All the accepted papers (for Regular Sessions (oral), Special Sessions (oral), and Poster Sessions) will be included in the Conference Proceedings, which will be electronically distributed to the WPTCE2024 participants during the conference, under the conditions that:
1. the finial manuscript is uploaded to EDAS by February 26, 2024, and
2. one of the authors (or the presenter) completes his/her registration with the completion of the payment of the registration fee by February 26, 2024.
After the conference, all the “full-length” papers for Regular Sessions (oral), Special Sessions (oral), and Poster Sessions presented at WPTCE2024 will be included in IEEE Xplore. (Papers that were not presented (no show) will be excluded.)
* IEEE defines plagiarism as the use of someone else’s prior ideas, processes, results, data, algorithms, or words without explicitly acknowledging the original author and/or source.
•Verbatim copying of another author’s work.
•Paraphrasing, or rewording another author’s text but having the same meaning, is forbidden. (Paraphrasing a small section of a paper is permitted if it is properly cited.)
•Using data from another author’s paper must be properly cited.
•Artificial Intelligence generation of any part of a paper is forbidden.